Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tough Night

Sometimes Elena has long nights where she is up using the toilet a lot. Last night was one of those nights. She also threw up in her bed once. We are not really sure why this happens sometimes, but it does. In the morning she is exhausted but with very little memory of the night, thank goodness.

She spent the day resting and ate better than usual after a night like that. Weight still holding, no gain yet. We are just glad there is no more weight loss.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes when i have a cough attack and have difficulty catching my breath it makes me literally sick to my stomach... maybe the same happens to elena?

    also, a nutritional supplement drink (carnation instant breakfast or boost, for example) is my favorite way to pack in tons of extra calories (weight gain!) without having to eat all day long. and they taste just like chocolate milk!

    ReplyDelete

Want to see what my family is up to?