Elena had her follow up appointment with Dr. McKean yesterday. Her lung function jumped back up to near normal! Wa-hoo-whheeeeee! We are awaiting the results of her pseudomonas test. If she tests positive, then we will be adding in a new nebulizer drug to her routine so the pseudomonas can't continue to do damage to her lungs...and if treated aggressively we could get rid of the pseudomonas all together (which we have done once before when she was under a year old).
For now, we are not scheduled back until November 23rd. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. God continues to work through each one of our fabulous friends (and of course our devoted family!)
3 years ago