Thursday, March 11, 2010

10 days to $1000!!! Help me meet my goal!



Hello friends! I have been given a challenge. 10 days to $1000.00. I need your help! All I need is $235.00 more to meet my goal. Please consider donating $5, $10, $15...whatever you can. Every cent makes a difference. I am alive and well today b/c of dollars donated towards research.

We're taking part in the Rosebuds to raise money for Miles for Cystic Fibrosis- please make a donation by visiting our Firstgiving page: http://www.firstgiving.com/elenagoodrow

You can donate online with a credit card. All donations are secure and sent directly to Miles for Cystic Fibrosis by Firstgiving, who will email you a printable record of your donation.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see what my family is up to?